In order to help me, and now you, get your shipping deadlines on your calendar, I’ve developed a schedule of key shipping dates to make sure you just have to worry about getting the presents our the door! I’ve put them on this table below, but please be sure to double check on the FedEx , United Parcel Service (UPS) , United States Postal Service, websites to confirm these dates have been unchanged since the publishing of this blog.
- Dec. 10 (Mon) – Deadline for FedEx SmartPost shipments (exclusions apply)
- Dec. 17 (Mon) – Deadline for FedEx Ground (scheduled pickup) and FedEx Home Delivery shipments
- Dec. 19 (Wed) – Deadline for FedEx Express Saver shipments
- Dec. 20 (Thu) – Deadline for FedEx 2Day and FedEx 2Day A.M. shipments
- Dec. 21 (Fri) – Deadline for FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, and FedEx First Overnight
- Dec. 24 (Mon) – Deadline for FedEx Express and select FedEx Ground (depends on location) shipments
- Dec. 25 (Tue) – Deadline for all FedEx SameDay shipments (additional Holiday fee is applied)
- Dec. 18 (Tue) – Deadline for UPS 3 Day Select shipments (delivery on Dec. 24).
- Dec. 20 (Thu) – Deadline for UPS 2nd Day Air shipments (delivery on Dec. 24)
- Dec. 21 (Fri) – Deadline for UPS Next Day Air shipments (delivery on Dec. 24). Packages scheduled for Dec. 22 must be processed and labeled for Saturday Delivery, which is not available to all ZIP codes.
- Dec. 24 (Mon) – Pickup service available only for Air shipments if prearranged by Dec. 20 (Thu)
- Dec. 25 (Tue) – No pickup or delivery service. UPS Express Critical services available.
- Dec. 14 (Fri) – Deadline for USPS Retail Ground
- Dec. 20 (Thu) – Deadline for First Class Mail and Priority Mail shipments. Includes greeting cards
- Dec. 22 (Sat) – Deadline for Priority Express Mail shipments
Hope you all have a happy holiday season! I look forward to hearing about your successful stress-free shipping stories!
Stacey Torres is a licensed Realtor, and has represented many home buyers and sellers in San Diego County and the Inland Empire region. For your latest home values and guidance on your next home listing or purchase, call Stacey at (909) 641-2526.